Meet on Sunday Mornings at 9:30 a .m in the basement for a non traditional Sunday School alternative! Join us for games, crafts, computer games and more!
Fun, Food and devotions!
Our Zlight Youth Ministry exists to bring youth- ages middle school through College, into age-appropriate Bible centered activities where they can BELONG to the family of God, GROW in their relationship with Christ, learn to SERVE and then go SHARE Christ in the world!
Questions? Call Marilyn at 303-659-2339 or email@example.com
Click the Events Calendar for upcoming Zlight Jr Events
Check your email and Facebook for upcoming events.
Parental Consent Form
Please click here to download the Liability-Parental Consent Form
Parents– what can you do to help?
I often get asked this question… Parents are the number one influence in kid’s lives. We want to do our best at partnering with them, but also welcome their partnership and support to our ministries.
- Be a cheerleader for our ministry. That can be one of the best outreach tools out there. Your commitment to seeing your student involved in our ministry is also key.
- If you have a problem, concern, question, or issue with anything we do, come to us first! Please don’t start going to other parents. If we don’t know we can’t help.
- We want to help start spiritual conversations at home so don’t be afraid to ask what went on at one of our gatherings or small groups. Dialogue with your student and generate spiritual discussion. Don’t let them off easy.
- Know the purpose of each event and help us communicate that to your student.
- Actively pray for our kid ministry, the staff, and the students.
- Join our leadership team for the right reasons. Don’t join if you just want to keep an eye on your son or daughter. Join because you love Jesus, our ministry, and kids.
- Make student kids ministry a priority because it has the potential to be a powerful impact on your student’s spiritual life. Plan ahead so that conflicts don’t arise.
- Contact Marilyn to donate a meal or if you have an idea of a great game or event. Thanks for your support!