No Matter What Happens – Trust God!
Bible Verse: “And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love.” (Romans 8:38)
Bible Story: Jesus dies and comes back to life. (Matthew 27:32-28:20)
It is hard to believe that our week together is nearly over! We feel truly bless to get to share Jesus with your children. A big THANK YOU goes out to all of our volunteers. We wouldn’t be able to do this without you!
- Arrival time– 8:45am
- Pick up time – 11:30am
- Friday, June 8th @ 7pm – is our closing program! Everyone is welcome!
- Sunday, June 10 @ 10:45am – all of the children attending VBS are invited to Zion’s worship service to sing some of the songs that we have learned this week. Kids cans it with their families until we call them up for the first song. We’d love to see you all there!
- Mission offerings – As of Wednesday, we have raised $250 for our mission offering! Let’s see if we can double that number to help the children in Mali!
- Allergy Alert – please be advised that we cannot provide a special snack for children with allergies. Please provide a snack for your child to bring so that they do not feel left out.
- Donations of cookies are needed for the cookie social after the closing program. Donations may be dropped off in the morning or at pick-up each day. Thank you for your help.
Worship, Fellowship, and Educational opportunities at Zion Lutheran Church
- Worship Services – 5pm Saturday, 8am & 10:45am Sundays
- Bible Study – 9:15am Sundays
- Mom2Mom – 8:30am – 10:30am every other Friday during the school year
- Pre-School – openings available for 2012-2013 School Year
- K-8 – openings available for 2012-2013 School Year