Celebrate Reformation and our Church’s German Heritage
Date: Saturday, October 25th
Place: ZLC Fellowship Hall/gym
Northern German Food
Sauerbraten (German pot-roast)
Rotkohl (red cabbage with apples)
Southern German Food
Bratwurst & Sauerkraut
Kartoffel Salat (potato salad)
Limonade (lemonade) und Kaffee (coffee)
Please note: Tickets must be purchased in advance so that we know how much food to prepare.
Catering by: CJ’s Catering (Dede Haiar)
- $15 for adults
- $10 for Kids 12 and under
- Tickets will be sold each Saturday and Sunday, starting September 28th, after each service.
- Tickets will also be available at both the Church and School offices.
- Tickets will be available until October 21st.
- To Go Boxes available with purchase of ticket for those who can’t stay for the dinner.
We need Volunteers to help sell tickets, provide desserts and with set up/clean up. Please contact Erika Armistead at 720-685-8635.
If you are interested about learning more about the Reformation Tour of Germany. Please click here to download the proposal. We are planning on going in June 2017 and will be visiting several Lutheran Heritage Sites and other fun cities in Germany.