Join us for ‘Seasons of the Soul’ on Saturday, February 8, 2020, with Chad Bird, Biblical Scholar, and Author.
This is a FREE EVENT! A free-will offering will be taken to offset the cost of lunch.
The seminar will begin at 9:30 a.m. with check-in and refreshments. Lunch will be available at noon.
1. The Soul of John and Jane Doe
– The anonymous Christian may assume that his/her life will have no lasting impact. God’s Word says otherwise!
2. The Soul of the Parent
– Builds on Upside-Down Spirituality, Chapter 4, “Supermoms, Uber Dads, and Other People Who Don’t Exist.” Addresses a parent’s fears, assumptions, and dilemmas.
3. The Soul of the Broken-Hearted
– Addresses grief, brokenness, disappointment, and feelings of abandonment. Looks at ways to use the laments in Scripture as our guide to express ourselves to God.
Click here to register today! Contact us at 303.659.2339 for any questions.